Fall Semester Begins Tuesday, Sept. 8th!
The fall semester begins Tuesday, Sept. 8th! If you haven’t registered for the 2015-2016 season please do so soon as classes are filling quickly! I am so excited to begin our 7th year at The Dance Gallery! I realize you have a choice in your child’s dance education and I feel truly blessed to have the opportunity to share the gift of dance with them. The world of dance is an exciting adventure and I want to make sure that every student is given the best dance experience!
Christine Hayes, Owner/Artistic Director
The first few weeks back at dance is always a busy time! Here are a few pointers to help all of us get off to a great start…
- Dancers should go to the bathroom before class!
- Bring all dance shoes in a bag and label everything with the dancer’s name or initials.
- Make sure your dancer comes to class dressed for dance! Refer to the website for dress code reminders look for it under “studio info” here on the website.
- Please make sure your dancer arrives to class on time. If he or she arrives late, remind them to wait for a natural break in the class (not during a barre exercise for ex.) to enter the dance room to avoid distracting the other dancers.
- If your dancer takes more than one class in a row, it is recommended that they bring a water bottle to class…no sodas or sport drinks will be allowed inside the studio.
- Tuition is based on the semester. You can pay for the semester in full or you can pay in monthly installments. Monthly tuition is the same regardless of how many classes there are in that month. If you choose to pay monthly, remember that tuition is due by the 1st of the month. Beginning in October A $10.00 late fee will apply to all accounts not paid by the tenth. No exceptions. You can mail tuition to the studio or pay online if you miss class, but it must be received by the tenth. To view or pay your account on-line visit thestudiodirector.com/thedancegallery/portal.jsp
- If you need to drop a class, we must receive written notice BEFORE the 1st of the month…otherwise your account will be charged.
- Make-up classes are allowed if you call BEFORE the missed class. Make-up classes must be scheduled in the office within 2 weeks of the missed class. Only (2) make-ups are allowed in the fall semester and (1) make-up in the spring semester.
- Give your child plenty of time to adjust to class. It usually takes about 6 weeks for a child to blossom in a new environment.
- Please let the teacher know if you have any questions or concerns.
- Please let us know if you are not receiving our monthly emails.
As always, we are here to help. Do not hesitate to ask questions! We are looking forward to an exciting 2015-2016 dance season!