COVID-19 (coronavirus) Safety Policies
Below you will find our updated COVID-19 safety policies as of March, 24 2021. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Masks are required to enter the building and must be worn in the common areas (lobby, hallways, boutique and bathrooms). It is at the discretion of the dancer whether a mask will be worn during physical activity inside each studio. If dancers are wearing a mask during dance class they must inform their teacher if they are becoming overheated or short of breath so they can take a break.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided before and after class.
- Only one parent/caregiver per dancer is currently allowed inside the lobby during class.
- Social distancing is required throughout the studio. Therefore, class sizes are limited.
- The water fountain is temporarily closed. Dancers should bring a labeled water bottle to class.
- Bioshield 75 has been applied to all touchable surfaces at the studio. This is a non-toxic solution – an antimicrobial biostatic surface protectant which lasts several months. In addition, the studio will be cleaned and sanitized throughout each day.
- While we enjoy high fives and hugs at the end of class, for now we will forgo this type of physical contact with our students.
***If you’re not ready to send your dancer to class with other students we are offering both private lessons at the studio and online on Zoom. Please email the studio to schedule.